Darwin Lake - Peak District Cottages
Famous scenic Dales, rolling hills and crags, Moors and picturesque rivers. Relax in the perfect haven that is the Peak District National Park.
Unwind in affordable luxury at our superb 4 star stone cottages in the beautiful Dales countryside and explore our 10 acres of private woodland grounds.
Each cottage is tastefully furnished and well-equipped, nearby is the village Pub, trekking centre, Steam Railway, Tramway Museum and Heights of Abraham.
You'll find adventure with some of the finest climbing, caving, walking and cycling in England. Water sports at Carsington include: sailing, canoeing and windsurfing.
Contact us for details on our Cottages plus full details
on all these local attractions and activities.
Enjoy our warm welcome and a home from home atmosphere, close to Matlock’s cafés, bars and restaurants. Click to check availability or call 01629 735859.
A new range of Cottages will be available at Darwin Lake, scheduled for completion late 2006.
cottages are 4 Star rated by the English Tourism Council
- Electricity, linen, towels and heating included
- Open all year
- Cottages sleep from 4 to 7
- 25 minutes from M1
- Ideal for large groups, reunions and birthdays
- Corporate events, sleeping up to 53
- Pets are welcome (but must be Well behaved) in two of our cottages
- Enchanting small Market towns within easy reach
- Local village pub serving real ale and home cooked food
- Fully equipped fitted kitchens - BBQ's available
- Secluded private grounds, including a woodland trail
- For young children we can provide Cots and high chairs
If you require further information please leave your enquiry Enquiries Contact Form
Darwin Lake can accommodate up to 46 people, making it an ideal place for a reunion or family get together.
"Free Days Out For All The Family"
American Adventure Theme Park
Magna Science Centre and lots more.....
For all our special offers Click here
To find out more about the availability of the cottages at Darwin Lake, please fill in our enquiry Contact Form
Or Phone us (Please quote the holiday reference 'Lakeside' when you ring)
Tel: 01629 735859